Wednesday, March 26, 2008

150+ Visitors!

Wow, we've hit 150 Visitors in just a little over a week of getting this blog up and running! That's a real exciting thing for us as we're definitely on the way to getting the message out there.

I've been busy with tidying up the info pack, getting it ready for printing. For those who've requested an info pack, I do apologise for the delay. I will most definitely be getting them out to you today and tomorrow.

As for insurances, I've had my broker look into that and she'll be advising me today what my options are.

She did say that it could be difficult having the insurance agents insure products that do not belong to me, and that sellers would ordinarily have their own public liability when selling or displaying their products. It's just like going to the markets or a fair, you need to have your own public liability and product insurance.

It's the way that SIAQ has been set up, we're deemed a vehicle for individuals to use to display and sell their products, hence we're like the market place and we need to hold public liability insurance for the premise but not the products as they do not belong to SIAQ.

I've asked for a few different scenarios. I hope to be able to find a mutual way to put you guys at ease.